Effective Date: May 25, 2018
We regard your privacy with the utmost importance. The following explains what information we collect and how we care for it.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY FCP SITE, ONLINE OR MOBILE PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
I. What Information Do We Collect?
FCP collects both personal and non-personal consumer information. Personal information collected by FCP is discussed below in this section. Non-personal information is discussed below in Section II.
Personal information is information that identifies you and/or can be used to contact you.
We collect information you provide us including:
- Your photo to use on your profile within the game or app
- Your name, email address, username, telephone number, date of birth and password
- Billing information such as your credit card information, home address, name, payment account details and telephone number
- Security questions and answers
- Your FCP account information
- Demographic details that you may disclose in surveys or contests for instance
- Sweepstakes and Contest information, such as postal address, social security information or tax information that may be required to check eligibility
- Information you provide to us while seeking help or sharing your experiences of using our products
Logging in to social features to enhance Gameplay Experience
If you use any social features within our apps (such as logging in with Facebook or sharing replays of your gameplay) this information is then public. It may be copied or used by other users and sometimes we may store and collect it without your consent. Please do not log in to Facebook or fill in your information if you do not wish to share this information publicly.
We do not knowingly allow logging in to any social network for players under the age of 13.
Publicly Visible Information
When you play Street Kart, it is an online multiplayer game and your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible to all. Sometimes we may record your gameplay, including and replay these together with your profile information and game statistics to other players in-game without further notice to you, for example as part of races to share on our YouTube channel or for out-of-game promotional purposes such as Facebook advertising.
2. How Do We Collect This Information
We collect information via:
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Warranty registration and requests;
- Customer support and/or technical service requests;
- Player match up and other head-to-head online competitions;
- Registration for games and/or special game-specific events;
- Newsletter subscriptions, referral services, and other marketing surveys and email campaigns;
- Registration for service accounts;
- Creation of a personal profile;
- Product, service and/or subscription orders;
- Service requests from third party service providers on our site and in-game;
- Access to our products and/or services on social networks or other third party services; and
- Otherwise through use of our software, mobile or online services where personal information is required for use and/or participation.
About Non-Personal Information Collected
Non-personal information, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. FCP collects non-personal information about your use of our online and mobile products and services both on our website and in the course of game play and software usage (on PC, mobile and game system platforms). We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you services.
When you use FCP online and mobile products and services, we may collect certain non-personally identifiable information for purposes including:
- Improving our products and services
- Troubleshooting bugs
- Facilitating the provision of software updates
- Dynamically served content
- In-Game and Out-of- Game Advertising
- Product support and Communicating with you
The non-personal information collected may include:
- Demographic information including gender, age, location
- Device information including details of your hardware, software, platform, game system
- Unique device ID
- IP address
- Game play information such as feature usage, time spent, player rankings, items purchased, game play statistics, scores and achievements
- If you log in with social media, we may also receive your friends lists which may be used to match you up.
- We may also receive information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies and/or other data that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.
FCP collects information when you actively provide it including online and mobile purchases, game registration and marketing surveys, for instance.
Cookies are small files applied to your Internet browser to track movements within websites. We may link cookie information to personal information. Cookies link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase at our store, pages you have viewed, or games you have played. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart and make sure you don't see the same ad repeatedly, for example.
- Deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website or game usage.
- Collect information on what games are played, how much time is spent playing the games and which ads or links are clicked.
- Display ads which contain cookies. Cookies received with banner ads are applied by our ad companies, and FCP does not have access to this information.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies whenever you visit a website. You can disable cookies in your browser if you wish but some areas of our sites will not function properly if you do so. For more information concerning how to disable your cookies, please see your web browser provider.
B. Clear GIFs And Tracking Pixels
Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web bugs, beacons or tags) are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or in an email message. Clear GIFs are invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same colour as the background of the web page, document or email message. We do not use clear GIFs to collect personal information about you. However, we may use clear GIFs to capture statistical usage information for our web pages, features or other elements on a web page. We correlate this information to a user to personalise user experience and for statistical analysis of user experiences on our web pages.
We and third parties may also use tracking pixels, which allow us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages or identifying the source of a new installation.
C. Internet Log Files
FCP and other third parties also may maintain log files which contain IP addresses. An IP address is a numeric address that may be assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. In general, we use log files to monitor traffic on our websites, to troubleshoot technical problems and authenticate users' entitlements to our products. In the event of user abuse of our websites, however, we may block certain IP addresses or game system IDs provided by our licensed hardware manufacturers. If available, IP addresses and game system IDs may be used in order to enforce our Terms of Service.
D. Analytic Metrics Tools and Other Technologies
We use our third party game and web servers and internal and third party analytic technologies to collect information about how you use our products, your computer or device and the health of our products.
Typically, FCP may collect and store data from your computer or device when you use our products. This information includes technical and related information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your feature usage, gameplay and usage statistics, system interactions and peripheral hardware.
Where possible, data will be stored on your device and transmitted to FCP if required. To aid the enjoyment of our games to all users Street Kart may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display statistical data regarding game play (such as rankings and accomplishments), or identify content that is created and shared by you with other players or through your public social media channels.
Third party analytics services integrated into our products may combine the information they collect in connection with FCPsservices with information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. A representative list of third party analytics companies that operate in our products can be found in our EULA agreement at www.streetkart.me/eula.
Our technologies may recognise behaviours between different apps, devices and websites so that ads can be tailored to your interests.
For instance, if you express an interest in a band, you might receive an advertisement later for that band or similar bands on third party sites.
These technologies use information so we can better serve you more relevant advertising, track results and measure effectiveness. In addition to identifiers, this information includes:
- Advertisements served
- How long the advert was visible
- Domain type, IP address, size of the advertisement; and
- How you responded to the advert
Third party advertising companies may combine the information collected in the context of delivering an ad to you via our Products and Services with other information they have independently collected over time and across different websites.
In Street Kart you are able to decide to watch the adverts or not, so you always have control over what you see.
Most third party companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. A representative list of ad serving companies that operate their own networks on our sites and online and/or mobile products and/or services as well as how to opt out to the extent applicable can be found at https://www.streetkart.me/eula
To learn more about some of these ad networks' practices, or to opt out of third party targeted advertising, you can visit https://www.networkadvertising.org, https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, http://youradchoices.ca/, or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
6. Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention Technologies
FCP strives to provide a safe and fair gaming environment to all players of its games. To prevent fraudulent activities and behaviours that may negatively affect the experiences of a player, FCP is authorised to use "anti-cheating" software, or applications for the prevention of fraud for our internet presence, during the use of our online products and/or services (including online games), and mobile platforms.
At login to FCP online products and/or services, during the setup of an account, and/or at the point of sale, FCP may collect data about your device in order to create a hash of machine components. Information collected for this purpose shall not be stored in retrievable form. FCP uses the collected information for the prevention of fraud, and for authentication purposes. FCP may consolidate the machine hash created for this purpose with your account; data consolidated this way will not be shared with any other third party, and will be used exclusively for security, fraud prevention and authentication purposes by FCP.
3. Information Provided To FCP By Third Parties (such as Facebook, Apple or Google)
FCP also obtains personal and non-personal information from third parties and may also receive other information from third parties about:
- The operation and distribution of our products and services
- Market and demographic studies that we use to supplement personal and anonymous information collected or provided directly by you.
- Some third party services such as Google and Facebook may also provide us with information from your accounts there with your permission.
You can adjust these settings via the third party network should you wish. Your agreement takes place when you connect with the social/third party network and connect with, "accept" or "allow" (or similar terms) one of our applications.
We may also collect or receive information about you from other users who choose to upload their email and other contacts. This information will be stored by us and used primarily to help you and your friends connect in our games/apps.
What Apple, Google Play and Other Mobile Platforms Share With Us
If you buy or play our apps/games on your mobile device/tablet, we receive information about you from the app stores and other mobile platform providers. This information includes your username and/or device ID and we know that you made a purchase (such as an in-app purchase), for instance. It does not include any financial or delicate information.
You may also provide mobile platforms with some information that they then share with us which you authorise. For example, push notification tokens, your precise location or friends list. We will collect this information only if you give us your explicit consent to do so.
4. Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with independent third parties without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties.
We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance your persona on leaderboards or to show trends about use of our products.
- We do employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence (including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)) to collect or process personal information on our behalf for various reasons, such as conducting market surveys, facilitating credit card processing, or sending emails.
- When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive personal information, we require that they use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
- We do not knowingly disclose personal information about children under 16 years of age to independent third parties even with consent.
However, in the unlikely event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our products, those third parties may collect information when you use our products. An example is the Facebook "Like" button.
5. What Happens To The Information FCP Collects?
A. How FCP Uses Your Information
FCP uses your information to fulfil your specific requests, purchase orders and to send you purchase confirmation and other account-related information. In addition, the personal information you provide will allow us to send you messages about things including new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest. You may also later opt out of such communications sent via email.
Otherwise, FCP uses personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, to:
- Better enhance your user experience
- Improve our products and services
- Understand the behaviour and preferences of our customers
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Serve advertising
- For authentication purposes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Ensure proper functioning of our products and services as well as help improve them.
In addition, we combine non-personal information with personal information, such as an email address, for purposes including providing excellent customer service, administering loyalty programs and tailoring our communications, offerings, web pages or game play experience to you.
Note that the friends that you choose to include on any FCP or other friends' list may be able to find and/or identify you in the context of different FCP products and services, and see the profiles you have established. Those friends may also be able to see the gamertags that you use across FCP's suite of products and services. Choose your friends carefully.
Tell A Friend
If you choose to use our referral service to "Tell a Friend" about an FCP product or site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will send your friend an email on your behalf inviting him or her to visit the site or check out our product. FCP stores your friend's name and email for a short period for the sole purpose of sending this email and for redundancy checking, to be sure that your friend does not receive multiple copies of the same email message. We do not keep or use this information for any other purpose.
Your participation in tournaments or other online game events is also conditional upon our collection, use, storage, transmission and public display of statistical data (such as your scores, rankings and achievements) generated through your participation.
B. Will FCP Share My Information With Third Parties?
FCP will never share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your consent.
We may, however, share non-personally identifiable, aggregated and/or public information with third parties. There may be circumstances where you may share information on your own. Please see this policy for more details about your rights to information you share publicly on FCP including user generated content, forums, blogs, and profiles.
FCP does not disclose any personal information or share or disclose personal information other than as set forth in this policy, provided however, that in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy, management of FCP customer information may be transferred to its successor or assignee.
Third Party Contractors
From time to time, FCP employs third party contractors to collect personal information on our behalf to provide email delivery, product, prize or promotional fulfilment, contest administration, credit card processing, shipping or other services on our sites. For example, we use MailChimp to send you emails or Shopify to manage our merchandise website.
When requesting these services, you may be asked to
- Supply your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address to our contractors.
We may use this information for:
- Marketing - so that we can consistently improve our sites and related advertising to better meet our visitors' needs and preferences.
- Enrich our understanding of individual customers, we tie this information to the personal information you provide to us.
- You may also opt in to allow FCP to share your personal information with companies and organisations that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. To opt out of further communications from a marketing partner or sponsor with whom your information has been shared, please contact that partner or sponsor directly.
- You will be notified before your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
We may also access and disclose personal information, including personal communications, in connection with report abuse functions in our products and services, to enforce legal rights and comply with the law, or to comply with an order from a government entity or other competent authority, or when we have reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on FCP. Note that certain publicly available information you post and communicate on our and third party sites and services is public information for which you have no expectation of privacy.
C. Where Is The Information Held?
D. How Does FCP Protect Your Personal Information?
FCP understands the importance of keeping your information safe and secure. FCP will make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and ensure the security of our systems. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorised access to our servers and systems.
6. Review, Correction Of Your Information, Requesting Removal From Mailing Lists And Deactivating Your Account
You can correct or update your account information at any time by logging in to the Application/Game. Should you be unable to log in or wish to have your account(s) deactivated, simply contact FCP (email@example.com). We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. We may still retain your information in our files however, to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, and due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of our websites.
We will aim to deal with your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Protecting children's privacy online is a priority. Our games and apps both online or mobile are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
When customers identify themselves as being children (i.e. under the age of 13 or under the minimum age in the relevant territory), consistent with applicable law we will: (1) not provide a path for them to input personal information, (2) collect certain information for limited purposes only (consistent with applicable law), (3) block or restrict the child from accessing relevant services (such as chat functionality); and/or (4) obtain consent from parents for the collection, use, and sharing of their children's personal information.
Through our mobile applications your child will be able to receive local in-app notifications, which do not collect any personal information.
Naturally if you grant consent for your child to use our games and apps, this may include such general audience communication services as email, instant messaging, and online groups, and your child will be able to communicate with, and disclose personal information to, other users of all ages.
If you are a parent and wish to review information collected from your child or have that information deleted, please contact our privacy team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask for specific information about you in order to identify you as the child's parent.
You and your child should take appropriate steps and educate yourself on using the internet, apps and games safely.
We never condition a child to participate in an activity—like contests—on the child's disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity.
On certain apps/games/websites, we may not permit children to participate at all regardless of consent.
8. Public Information Including User Generated Content, Online Forums, Blogs And Profiles
You may choose to disclose information about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content to FCP sites or games or in our online chat rooms, blogs, message boards, user "profiles" for public view or in similar forums on our sites and/or on third party sites. Information that you disclose in any of these forums is unencrypted, public information, may be accessed or recorded by FCP employees, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality there. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit in the course of these public activities can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to make public in any of these forums.
9. Third Parties
10. Consent or Changes To This Policy
We are grateful for your supporting our games and apps and so are keen to keep your data safe and protect it.
11. Contact Information
For information and updates to this policy please visit www.streetkart.me/privacy